There are a number of ways you can participate in and contribute to the Safe and Inclusive Cities Exchange 2017.
How to get involved on social media:
- Join the digital conversation and follow the research findings across social media using the hashtag #SAICx17.
- Tweet to and follow the conference Twitter handle @SAICx17.
- Join the ‘My #safecities solution’ campaign and share your ideas about what makes cities safer.
How to find out more about the SAIC research program and discuss its findings:
- Follow SAICx17 on Figshare to browse all of the conference presentations.
- Read the research program’s Impact Stories.
- Visit the IDRC SAIC website for more information about the research program.
- If you would like to write a blog for the SAICx17 website, please get in touch with the conference team.